- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
737 Loma Verde Ave APT 1, Palo Alto, CA 943033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 290 sqft
- Last sold: May 2009 for $875,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 12764028
- Zillow Home ID: 19501371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 737 Loma Verde Avenue APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% less than in Palo Alto, and 34.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 737 Loma Verde Ave APT 5 Palo Alto, CA$1.31M32.51,500
- 737 Loma Verde Ave APT 2 Palo Alto, CA$1.3M22.51,402
- 737 Loma Verde Ave APT 12 Palo Alto, CA$1.36M22.51,460
- 749 Loma Verde Ave # C Palo Alto, CA$1.33M22.51,435
- 747 Loma Verde Ave # A Palo Alto, CA$1.41M32.51,549
- 737 Loma Verde Ave APT 11 Palo Alto, CA$1.32M22.51,460
- 749 Loma Verde Ave # B Palo Alto, CA$1.34M22.51,494
- 733 Loma Verde Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.52M32.51,426
- 737 Loma Verde Ave APT 3 Palo Alto, CA$1.35M22.51,460
- 747 Loma Verde Ave # B Palo Alto, CA$1.31M22.51,494
- 749 Loma Verde Ave # A Palo Alto, CA$1.39M32.51,549
- 751 Loma Verde Ave # A Palo Alto, CA$1.34M22.51,435
- 737 Loma Verde Ave APT 10 Palo Alto, CA$1.26M22.51,402
- 747 Loma Verde Ave # C Palo Alto, CA$1.37M32.51,549
- 733 Loma Verde Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.23M32.51,426
- 751 Loma Verde Ave # B Palo Alto, CA$1.28M22.51,435
- 733 Loma Verde Ave # D Palo Alto, CA$1.34M22.51,596
- 733 Loma Verde Ave # C Palo Alto, CA$1.28M32.51,426
- 737 Loma Verde Ave APT 4 Palo Alto, CA$1.28M32.51,500
- 733 Loma Verde Ave # B Palo Alto, CA$1.27M22.51,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.