737 S May St, Chicago, IL 606074 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 148 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $400
- MLS #: 08576389
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 17174100190000
- Zillow Home ID: 3874298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 737 S May Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Village - Little Italy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% less than in Chicago, and 337.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help University Village - Little Italy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Village - Little Italy home values.
- 1116 W Polk St APT 2F Chicago, IL$226K311,000
- 836 S Morgan St Chicago, IL$2.02M424,079
- 726 S May St # 2 Chicago, IL$490K311,200
- 1110 W Polk St Chicago, IL$1.29M--3.53,137
- 1130 W Polk St Chicago, IL$1.12M--2.53,506
- 730 S May St Chicago, IL$192K------
- 728 S May St Chicago, IL--------
- 713 S May St Chicago, IL$405K64--
- 715 S May St Chicago, IL$1.03M322,400
- 1131 W Polk St Chicago, IL$345K--1.51,298
- 802 S May St Chicago, IL$349K--1.51,200
- 1132 W Polk St Chicago, IL$1.16M--2.53,226
- 1139 W Polk St Chicago, IL$343K--1.51,200
- 810 S May St # A Chicago, IL$441K--1.51,454
- 804 S May St Chicago, IL$360K--1.51,304
- 722 S Aberdeen St Chicago, IL$566K--2.51,896
- 720 S May St Chicago, IL$1.22M--2.54,786
- 712 S May St Chicago, IL$1.43M--3.53,897
- 812 S May St # A Chicago, IL$352K--1.51,304
- 806 S May St Chicago, IL$327K31.51,340
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.