- Lot: 2.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 2,001 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $7,500,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,512
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 870 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ Yes, Horse Property Description \ Barn, Horse Property Description \ Fenced, Horse Property Description \ Pasture, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cover, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Shake, Roof \ Wood Shakes/Shingles, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,959 sqft
- Parcel #: 077090210
- Zillow Home ID: 15601129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.48-10.8M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94028 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Portola Valley as a whole. Among 94028 homes, this home is valued 143.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% greater than in Portola Valley, and 56.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portola Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94028 home values.
Nearby Schools in Portola Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!