- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7374 Bridle Dr, Nashville, TN 372214 beds, 4 baths, 2,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,806 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 216
- Lot width: 119
- Parcel #: 14203007900
- Zillow Home ID: 41169302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7374 Bridle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.9% less than in Nashville, and 38.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37221 home values.
- 7370 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$249K432,435
- 7378 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$243K322,300
- 7382 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$276K322,145
- 821 Stirrup Dr Nashville, TN$253K432,802
- 7366 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$274K432,900
- 7383 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$254K321,882
- 817 Stirrup Dr Nashville, TN$261K32.52,710
- 7379 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$240K332,390
- 825 Stirrup Dr Nashville, TN$189K322,874
- 7375 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$246K332,260
- 7387 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$264K332,492
- 813 Stirrup Dr Nashville, TN$318K332,298
- 7316 Cavalier Rd Nashville, TN$263K321,927
- 7386 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$236K322,010
- 509 Saddle Dr Nashville, TN$262K332,575
- 829 Stirrup Dr Nashville, TN$288K432,865
- 513 Saddle Dr Nashville, TN$274K332,510
- 7391 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$329K433,242
- 7371 Bridle Dr Nashville, TN$233K332,100
- 7312 Cavalier Rd Nashville, TN$253K432,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.