- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
738 51st St SE, Washington, DC 200194 beds, 3 baths, 1,683 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,317 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,683 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 5341E 0022
- Zillow Home ID: 515829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 738 51st St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 114.3% greater than in Washington, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20019 home values.
- 740 51st St SE Washington, DC$169K321,224
- 734 51st St SE Washington, DC$272K421,836
- 744 51st St SE Washington, DC$293K32--
- 732 51st St SE Washington, DC$201K321,224
- 744 51st St SE Washington, DC$207K321,224
- 5110 H St SE Washington, DC$205K321,224
- 728 51st St SE Washington, DC$200K321,224
- 746 51st St SE Washington, DC$253K321,224
- 726 51st St SE Washington, DC$204K221,224
- 5112 H St SE Washington, DC$211K321,224
- 745 51st St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$250K11--
- 722 51st St SE Washington, DC$262K32.51,224
- 5113 Hanna Pl SE Washington, DC$239K321,683
- 5116 H St SE Washington, DC$248K321,224
- Hanna Pl SE Washington, DC$338K442,340
- 51st St SE Washington, DC$231K321,320
- 5115 Hanna Pl SE Washington, DC$214K321,224
- 720 51st St SE Washington, DC$212K221,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.