738 Boylston St, Newton, MA 024613 beds, 2 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $293
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S:81 B:024 L:0006
- Zillow Home ID: 56320785
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 738 Boylston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Newton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newton, and 88.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02461 home values.
- 734 Boylston St Newton, MA$446K411,536
- 742 Boylston St Newton, MA$546K42.51,792
- 740 Boylston St Chestnut Hill, MA$969K322,025
- 744 Boylston St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.36M643,230
- 741 Boylston St Newton, MA--21.51,568
- 745-747 Boylston St Newton, MA$668K422,460
- 752 Boylston St Chestnut Hill, MA--21.53,024
- 750 Boylston St Newton, MA$435K321,638
- 151 Oakdale Rd Newton, MA$517K31.51,210
- 730 Boylston St Newton, MA$427K311,163
- 147 Oakdale Rd Newton, MA$688K321,925
- 728 Boylston St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.03M643,058
- 143 Oakdale Rd Newton, MA$624K321,663
- 139 Oakdale Rd Newton, MA$600K31.51,526
- 756 Boylston St Newton, MA$524K321,492
- 720 Boylston St Newton, MA$581K321,372
- 133 Oakdale Rd Newton, MA$844K42.52,306
- 749-751 Boylston St Newton, MA--21.52,460
- 120 Woodcliff Rd Newton, MA$760K32.51,796
- 84 Cloverdale Rd Newton, MA$533K422,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.