- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
738 Dresden St NW, Palm Bay, FL 329073 beds, 2 baths, 1,636 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $124,600
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,636 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 28 3626KR025230000500
- Zillow Home ID: 66682563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 738 Dresden St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% higher than in Palm Bay, and 173.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32907 home values.
- 750 Dresden St NW Palm Bay, FL$108K321,251
- 726 Dresden St NW Palm Bay, FL$62K21925
- 727 Cuxhaven St NW Palm Bay, FL$104K321,552
- 745 Cuxhaven St NW Palm Bay, FL$95K322,086
- 709 Cuxhaven St NW Palm Bay, FL$77K321,056
- 802 Fulda Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$75K321,056
- 762 Dresden St NW Palm Bay, FL--------
- 763 Cuxhaven St NW Palm Bay, FL--------
- 807 Emden Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$99K321,401
- 714 Dresden St NW Palm Bay, FL$140K322,020
- 808 Fulda Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$95K321,511
- 774 Dresden St NW Palm Bay, FL--------
- 691 Cuxhaven St NW Palm Bay, FL$90K321,200
- 726 Cuxhaven St NW Palm Bay, FL$90K321,220
- 781 Cuxhaven St NW Palm Bay, FL$98K321,288
- 802 Emden Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$174K321,910
- 744 Cuxhaven St NW Palm Bay, FL$122K421,722
- 708 Cuxhaven St NW Palm Bay, FL$67K321,236
- 803 Fulda Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$95K321,660
- 813 Emden Ave NW Palm Bay, FL$80K321,585
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.