738 Foxglove St, Encinitas, CA 920242 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
No HOA Fees!
This house is below the neighborhood sales comps and will sell fast.
- Lot: 4,800 acres
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $370,000
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2570801402
- Zillow Home ID: 16714670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 738 Foxglove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% higher than in Encinitas, and 80% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
Nearby Schools in Encinitas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292