- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
738 Tampico, Walnut Creek, CA 945983 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quiet, safe family neighborhood. Convenient to Mount Diablo hiking trails.
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 840 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $423,500
- Price/sqft: $281
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- marble floors and bathrooms; re-modeled kitchen with cherry cabinets and granite countertops.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 1403710112
- Zillow Home ID: 18380407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 738 Tampico
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94598, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% less than in Walnut Creek, and 24.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94598 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Walnut Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94598 home values.
- 736 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$569K32.51,508
- 740 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$625K331,732
- 734 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$624K32.51,732
- 730 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$528K32.51,508
- 732 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$630K331,732
- 728 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$545K32.51,508
- 732 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$859K42--
- 732 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$857K42--
- 800 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$561K221,511
- 726 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$618K32.51,732
- 702 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$571K32.51,508
- 700 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$623K32.51,732
- 802 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$561K221,511
- 704 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$519K32.51,508
- 706 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$625K32.51,732
- 813 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$634K42.51,784
- 733 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$624K331,732
- 815 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$645K42.51,971
- 731 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$540K32.51,508
- 817 Tampico Walnut Creek, CA$644K42.51,971
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.