7383 E 209th St, Noblesville, IN 460623 beds, 3 baths, 2,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1995
- 324 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $692
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 21262966
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 29-06-14-018-001.000-013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 94394505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7383 E 209th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% greater than in Noblesville, and 97.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Noblesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7387 E 209th St Noblesville, IN$224K2--1,532
- 7383 E 209th St Noblesville, IN$327K332,664
- 7383 E 209th St Noblesville, IN$328K332,664
- 7389 E 209th St Noblesville, IN$242K------
- 7381 E 209th St Noblesville, IN$251K------
- 220 Carrigan Pt Noblesville, IN$371K32.53,009
- 20844 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$179K------
- 218 Carrigan Pt Noblesville, IN$382K32.53,009
- 20832 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$210K------
- 20848 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$184K------
- 20868 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$198K331,575
- 20830 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$223K------
- 20850 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$162K------
- 20824 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$221K221,421
- 20822 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$203K------
- 20818 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$215K------
- 20866 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$208K331,640
- 20820 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$218K------
- 20838 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$173K------
- 20816 Waterscape Way Noblesville, IN$184K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!