- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 93 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,188 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $452
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- MLS #: O5350323
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Furnished, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Location \ Golf Course Frontage, Location \ Golf Course View, Front Exposure \ Northwest
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,871 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 352527484900012570
- Zillow Home ID: 82106223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $490-828K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34747 home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 9.8% increase for Osceola as a whole. Among 34747 homes, this home is 355.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% less than in Osceola, and 104.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34747 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Osceola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
|7383 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$1.12M||5||7||4,836|
|7389 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$995K||5||5||4,978|
|7381 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$1.09M||6||5.5||4,857|
|7391 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$759K||5||3.5||4,212|
|7386 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$1.16M||5||7.5||5,911|
|7388 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$727K||5||3.5||3,586|
|7393 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$844K||5||5.5||4,650|
|7390 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$898K||5||5.5||4,615|
|7395 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$717K||5||4||3,459|
|7397 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$779K||6||5||4,060|
|7396 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$898K||5||6||4,704|
|7398 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$668K||4||4.5||3,294|
|7401 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$996K||5||6||4,742|
|7400 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$797K||6||6||3,970|
|7387 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||--||--||--||--|
|7399 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||--||--||--||--|
|Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||--||4||4||3,870|
|7406 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||--||Studio||4||3,870|
|7410 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||$795K||5||6.5||3,894|
|7415 Gathering Ct Reunion, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Osceola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!