7385 Spring Villas Cir, Orlando, FL 328193 beds, 2 baths, 2,443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Easy walk to Dr Phillips Elementary school,YMCA and bus service yet very private.
Newer roof,AC as well as plumbing (7 years old).This is one of the largest homes in the community with home office with lake view,Charming loft that can be anything from a fourth bedroom to kids play area.
Tiles throughout the house even in the bedrooms!
Renovated kitchen with deep sink and beautifully designed tiled counter tops.
Double garage with workbench.
Florida room near the home office with kitchenette and wet bar overlooking Serene spring lake!This can also be used as a media room.
Lovely Cedar walled room that can be used as an indoor hot tub.
Currently used as a beautiful office space all glass on one side
Easy and free access to fishing or boating for recreation.Lowest HOA in the area at $237 a year.Tennis courts!
Open floor plan throughout.Elegant cut outs in the living room for decoration.Wired for surround sound music!
Vaulted ceilings throughout!Very modern interior.
Mirrored wardrobe and walk in closet in 3rd bedroom!
Home is sold as is with a right to inspection as the buyers will have a lot of upgrades.
Close to shopping,entertainment,world class dining in Restaurant Row.
Don't wait as this one has it all and will not last long!
Sale is "As Is".Prequalified buyers only.No realtors please.
Lowest HOA in the area at $237 per year compared to $3000 per year for other comparables in the area.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 114 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 1992 for $123,400
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: O5211036
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- A-Frame Design rear of the home - Lake views beautiful! Beautiful Sunsets !
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,443 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 262328825700210
- Zillow Home ID: 46205121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7385 Spring Villas Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.6% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 261% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 7381 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$218K321,436
- 7389 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$234K321,868
- 7393 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$178K321,465
- 7386 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$217K321,465
- 7397 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$218K221,324
- 7403 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$186K321,465
- 7410 Cypress Grove Rd # 128 Orlando, FL$320K32.52,360
- 7404 Cypress Grove Rd Orlando, FL$360K32.52,384
- 7406 Cypress Grove Rd # 126 Orlando, FL$306K32.52,214
- 7408 Cypress Grove Rd # 127 Orlando, FL$250K32.51,985
- 7404 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$202K321,650
- 7408 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$217K321,465
- 7407 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$223K221,216
- 7404 Cypress Grove Rd # 125 Orlando, FL$303K32.52,384
- 7373 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$269K321,482
- 7403 Cypress Grove Rd # 148 Orlando, FL$308K32.52,384
- 7412 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$235K221,344
- 7378 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$250K321,676
- 7411 Spring Villas Cir Orlando, FL$186K321,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292