7389 Golden Springs Dr, Columbus, OH 432352 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
***What a GREAT home!***
You'll just love this beautiful, spacious town home! Open the front door to all new plush carpet, new ceramic tile floors, clean white woodwork and freshly painted walls in a lovely neutral shade that will look great with all your furniture, pictures and accessories!
You'll enjoy the cozy fireplace in the large living room. The guest half bath is stunning with its new white vanity and cultured marble top. The matching brushed nickel faucet, mirror and light bring it all together for a clean, modern look. The washer/dryer hook up is conveniently located behind white, six panel bifold doors just off the kitchen. The kitchen features a white ceramic top stove/oven, refrigerator and built in dishwasher as well as a disposal.
Upstairs you'll find a master bedroom with walk in closet, a large guest bedroom/study with plenty of closet space. The upstairs bath has a brand new white vanity and cultured marble top with brushed nickel faucet and light. There's a handy linen closet in the hall.
***What a GREAT location!***
This home is conveniently located to everything in Columbus! It's close to the 270 and Sawmill exchange, just minutes to Polaris mall, Tuttle mall, OSU, downtown, the airport, as well as great restaurants, movie theaters and workout facilities.
***What a GREAT price!***
Only $650/month! This has to be the best deal around for the wonderful quality of a new apartment. There's about 1,000 square feet of living space! Wow!
**2 large bedrooms
**one full and one half bathroom
**washer/dryer hook up
**off street parking
**cable hook ups
**pet free building
**smoke free building
Call Katheryne today !
***** GREAT HOME!*****GREAT LOCATION!*****GREAT PRICE!*** **
This condominium townhome is located in a residential area with a nice mixture of single family homes and townhomes.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Just newly renovated with porcelain tile floors and new carpet! The bathrooms are just lovely too!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2116620666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7389 Golden Springs Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookside Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% greater than in Columbus, and 167.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookside Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookside Village home values.
- 7391 Golden Springs Dr # B Columbus, OH$76K21.51,019
- 7393 Golden Springs Dr # C Columbus, OH$76K21.51,008
- 7395 Golden Springs Dr Columbus, OH$76K21.51,020
- 7401 Golden Springs Dr # B Columbus, OH$76K21.51,019
- 7389 Golden Springs Dr # A Columbus, OH$77K21.51,008
- 7403 Golden Springs Dr # C Columbus, OH$76K21.51,008
- 7396 Golden Springs Dr Columbus, OH$99K21.51,000
- 7399 Golden Springs Dr # A Columbus, OH$70K21.51,008
- 7360 Bride Water Blvd # 7366 Columbus, OH$246K----4,054
- 7390 Golden Springs Dr Columbus, OH$100K21.51,000
- 7370 Bride Water Blvd Columbus, OH$68K21.51,020
- 7380 Golden Springs Dr # 7386 Columbus, OH$202K----4,054
- 7380 Bride Water Blvd Columbus, OH$72K21.51,020
- 7372 Bride Water Blvd Columbus, OH$78K21.51,008
- 1611 Worthington Row Dr # A Columbus, OH$69K21.51,008
- 7374 Bride Water Blvd # C Columbus, OH$78K21.51,019
- 7400 Golden Springs Dr # 7406 Columbus, OH$295K----4,014
- 7376 Bride Water Blvd Columbus, OH$78K21.51,008
- 7389 Golden Springs Dr Columbus, OH$78K------
- 7409 Golden Springs Dr Columbus, OH$70K----1,008
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292