739 Concord Rd, Marlborough, MA 017523 beds, 2 baths, 1,487 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Parking: 6 spaces
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,487 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: M:021 B:010 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56526132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 739 Concord Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01752 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 28.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
- 731 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$250K31.51,640
- 10 Symphony Rd Marlborough, MA$408K32.52,112
- 742 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$254K211,055
- 762 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$377K32.51,877
- 19 Symphony Rd Marlborough, MA$261K311,232
- 20 Symphony Rd Marlborough, MA$240K311,144
- 35 Symphony Rd Marlborough, MA$290K311,452
- 717 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$454K32.52,620
- 763 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$495K432,475
- 38 Symphony Rd Marlborough, MA$235K211,232
- 718 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$383K32.51,644
- 47 Symphony Rd Marlborough, MA$271K311,232
- 782 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$267K31.51,296
- 35 Butler Cir Marlborough, MA$397K32.51,992
- 775 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$514K43.52,600
- 61 Symphony Rd Marlborough, MA$278K311,592
- 790 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$395K42.52,877
- 701 Concord Rd Marlborough, MA$647K43.53,545
- 25 Butler Cir Marlborough, MA$414K321,616
- 59 Butler Cir Marlborough, MA$467K43.52,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.