- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,835 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $549,500
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: O5364930
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 688 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ In City Limits, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Location \ Greenbelt, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Location \ Conservation Area, Community Features \ PUD, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Community Features \ Golf Community, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Utilities \ Private sewer, Pool Type \ Tile, Pool Type \ Outside Bath Access
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,043 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08203051100000310
- Zillow Home ID: 47642747
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-482K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32746 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Lake Mary as a whole. Among 32746 homes, this home is 73.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32746, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% greater than in Lake Mary, and 32.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32746 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Mary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32746 home values.
|743 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$393K||--||4||2,619|
|735 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$417K||4||3||2,822|
|747 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$413K||--||3.5||2,819|
|731 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$441K||--||5||3,046|
|734 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$357K||--||3.5||2,348|
|742 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$428K||--||4||2,990|
|727 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$404K||4||3||2,616|
|730 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$426K||--||3.5||2,988|
|751 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$361K||--||4||2,366|
|746 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$422K||4||4||2,975|
|726 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$468K||4||4||3,543|
|755 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$313K||3||2||2,043|
|750 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$365K||--||3.5||2,372|
|515 Mandan Ct Lake Mary, FL||$473K||--||4.5||3,543|
|Mandan Ct Lake Mary, FL||$473K||--||4.5||3,543|
|517 Teton St Lake Mary, FL||$414K||--||5||2,672|
|514 Mandan Ct Lake Mary, FL||$429K||--||5||2,978|
|521 Teton St Lake Mary, FL||$433K||4||3||2,990|
|722 Musago Run Lake Mary, FL||$361K||4||3||2,366|
|525 Teton St Lake Mary, FL||$355K||4||3||2,300|
Nearby Schools in Lake Mary
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!