739 Newton Pl NW, Washington, DC 200102 beds, 2 baths, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $317,000
- Price/sqft: $423
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 2895 2005
- Zillow Home ID: 82292545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 739 Newton Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% lower than in Washington, and 10.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 105 Washington, DC$257K11519
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 202 Washington, DC$257K11515
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT T1 Washington, DC$303K22800
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT T4 Washington, DC$284K11638
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 302 Washington, DC$271K11529
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 103 Washington, DC$380K22751
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT T2 Washington, DC$249K11515
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 204 Washington, DC$257K11491
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 104 Washington, DC$259K11550
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 304 Washington, DC$265K11496
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 205 Washington, DC$309K21633
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 305 Washington, DC$325K21626
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 301 Washington, DC$287K11573
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 201 Washington, DC$283K11600
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 303 Washington, DC$383K22750
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 102 Washington, DC$258K11515
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT T3 Washington, DC$283K11635
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 101 Washington, DC$285K11542
- 739 Newton Pl NW APT 203 Washington, DC$378K22751
- 741 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$420K321,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.