- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
739 Superba Ave, Venice, CA 902912 beds, 1 bath, 762 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,973 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $930,000
- Price/sqft: $1,220
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 762 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1933
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 4241020035
- Zillow Home ID: 20452245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 739 Superba Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 737 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.74M331,845
- 741 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.36M21806
- 735 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.24M11864
- 762 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.94M222,578
- 1707 Oakwood Ave Venice, CA$1.95M332,023
- 733 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.27M21720
- 736 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.57M221,234
- 738 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.22M21672
- 740 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.72M331,754
- 734 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.75M331,864
- 807 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.87M532,182
- 736 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.69M321,375
- 742 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.51M311,329
- 731 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.8M331,929
- 1708 Oakwood Ave Venice, CA$1.6M331,731
- 734 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.67M211,431
- 732 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.46M32933
- 806 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.37M221,029
- 732 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.37M21864
- 729 Superba Ave Venice, CA$2.06M532,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!