- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7391 Elm St, San Bernardino, CA 924102 beds, 1 bath, 924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $50,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0278121070000
- Zillow Home ID: 17361892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7391 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.4% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 85.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 7397 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$162K31964
- 7409 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$295K642,677
- 7365 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$147K31768
- 7423 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$166KStudio--1,288
- 7355 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$147K21770
- 7433 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$304K633,006
- 7392 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$306K----3,500
- 7382 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$294K----3,500
- 7339 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$174K421,416
- 7372 Elm St APT 2 San Bernardino, CA$302K----3,644
- 7362 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$296K----3,644
- 7333 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$138K11983
- 7465 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$145K321,224
- 7383 Golondrina Dr San Bernardino, CA$136K211,124
- 7389 Golondrina Dr San Bernardino, CA$146K22936
- 7371 Golondrina Dr San Bernardino, CA$175K321,406
- 7395 Golondrina Dr San Bernardino, CA$154K31.751,003
- 7365 Golondrina Dr San Bernardino, CA$141K21794
- 7467 Elm St San Bernardino, CA$141K--11,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.