7397 James Dr, North Royalton, OH 441333 beds, 3 baths, 2,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $139,900
- Price/sqft: $55
- Finished basement, 750 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,564 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 225
- Lot width: 97
- Parcel #: 48225027
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33585687
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7397 James Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Royalton, and 19.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44133 home values.
- 7409 James Dr North Royalton, OH$186K421,752
- 7396 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$225K41.52,424
- 7421 James Dr North Royalton, OH$159K41.51,444
- 7408 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$215K432,184
- 7396 James Dr Cleveland, OH$245K422,670
- 7384 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$188K421,712
- 7408 James Dr North Royalton, OH$148K321,388
- 7420 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$179K421,998
- 7433 James Dr North Royalton, OH$120K421,984
- 7372 Julia Dr Cleveland, OH$226K342,220
- 7420 James Dr North Royalton, OH$151K321,450
- 7432 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$236K42.52,076
- 7391 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$177K321,984
- 7432 James Dr North Royalton, OH$96K32.51,824
- 7360 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$232K52.52,541
- 7403 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$210K321,974
- 7367 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$182K422,044
- 7415 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$199K423,154
- 7355 Julia Dr North Royalton, OH$208K31.51,674
- 7457 James Dr North Royalton, OH$199K322,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!