7399 Memory Ln NE, Fridley, MN 554323 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $165,015
- Price/sqft: $71
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Foyer, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: Open, Patio, Three-Quarter Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 113024140046
- Zillow Home ID: 1496436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7399 Memory Lane Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55432 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 73.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% higher than in Fridley, and 246.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55432 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fridley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55432 home values.
- 7380 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$178K321,360
- 7400 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$157K421,152
- 7370 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$188K421,700
- 7397 Memory Ln NE Fridley, MN$189K321,014
- 7393 Memory Ln NE Fridley, MN$174K321,352
- 7398 Memory Ln NE Fridley, MN$152K321,352
- 7420 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$183K331,078
- 7360 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$180K321,376
- 7389 Memory Ln NE Fridley, MN$190K421,644
- 7391 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$182K32960
- 7381 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$224K321,774
- 7401 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$177K321,110
- 7371 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$219K421,391
- 7440 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$209K421,152
- 7396 Memory Ln NE Fridley, MN$137K421,050
- 7350 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$189K421,124
- 7449 Concerto Curv NE Fridley, MN$234K421,386
- 7421 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$180K321,362
- 7361 Jackson St NE Fridley, MN$181K421,922
- 7387 Memory Ln NE Fridley, MN$182K221,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.