- 3/29 12:30pm-2pm
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,570 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $573,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- MLS #: 71806998
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Gas Stove, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,535 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: W:20 P:01761 S:000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59156098
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $620-790K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is 40.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% less than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|82 Anawan Ave Boston, MA||$602K||4||1.5||2,906|
|703 W Roxbury Pkwy Boston, MA||$511K||3||1||1,930|
|71 Anawan Ave Boston, MA||$567K||4||1.5||1,919|
|6 Clement Ave Boston, MA||$576K||4||2||2,100|
|73 Anawan Ave Boston, MA||$585K||3||1.5||2,098|
|63 Anawan Ave Boston, MA||$515K||3||1.5||1,866|
|67 Anawan Ave Boston, MA||$628K||4||1.5||2,770|
|4 Clement Ave Boston, MA||$535K||4||1||1,680|
|632 W Roxbury Pkwy Boston, MA||$526K||5||2.5||1,896|
|85 Anawan Ave Boston, MA||$670K||4||1.5||2,514|
|74 Anawan Ave # RENT Boston, MA||$696K||4||3.5||2,535|
|27 Clement Ave Boston, MA||$527K||4||1.5||1,763|
|641 W Roxbury Pkwy West Roxbury, MA||$619K||4||2||1,920|
|67 Beech St Boston, MA||$499K||3||1.5||1,736|
|96 Anawan Ave Boston, MA||$800K||4||2||3,125|
|24 Clement Ave Boston, MA||$466K||4||1.5||1,400|
|12 Kenneth St Boston, MA||$548K||4||1.5||1,860|
|63 Beech St Boston, MA||$645K||5||2||3,211|
|14-16 Kenneth St Boston, MA||$551K||4||2||2,364|
|8 Allenwood St Boston, MA||$794K||4||3||2,957|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!