- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,514 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $217,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 152561
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 216 sqft
- Water Heater \ Electric, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Water, Interior Features\Windows \ Cable TV, Interior Features\Windows \ Bay or Bow, Fireplace \ Living Room, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Range\Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Microwave, Exterior Features \ Deck, Property Type \ Residential, # Stories \ 2 Story, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Sewer, Waterfront \ None, Exterior Features \ Trees, Basement\Foundation \ Block, Garage\Carport \ Detached Garage, Electric \ 200 Amps, Interior Features\Windows \ Alarm System, Interior Features\Windows \ Thermal Pane, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Appliances \ W\D Hookups, Views \ Residential, Interior Features\Windows \ Cedar Closet(s), Exterior \ Cedar, Basement\Foundation \ Finished-Partially, Views \ Pond, Exterior Features \ Balcony-Open, Heating \ Electric Hot Water, Exterior Features \ Professionally Landscaped, A\C\Cooling \ Central, Style \ Cape Cod, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,104 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 09130020701400050480000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29930811
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 12901 homes, this home is 78.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% greater than in Town of Plattsburgh, and 82.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plattsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|76 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$225K||4||2.5||2,168|
|72 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$198K||5||1.5||1,542|
|78 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$229K||4||2.5||2,232|
|70 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$333K||4||2.5||3,852|
|15 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$205K||4||2.5||1,800|
|17 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$231K||4||1.5||2,688|
|13 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$169K||3||2||1,200|
|19 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$189K||4||1.5||1,730|
|64 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$373K||5||3.5||3,295|
|80 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$332K||4||2.5||3,404|
|11 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$158K||3||2||1,190|
|21 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$198K||5||2||2,184|
|73 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$218K||4||2||2,474|
|9 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$170K||3||1||1,352|
|71 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$171K||3||2||1,676|
|23 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$205K||3||2||2,320|
|62 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$257K||6||3||2,782|
|7 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$138K||2||1||886|
|82 Beekman St Plattsburgh, NY||$315K||4||3.5||3,464|
|25 Morrison Ave Plattsburgh, NY||$202K||4||2||2,142|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plattsburgh
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.