- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2000
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,071 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $169,900
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 4406831
- Disability Access
- Basement \ None, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Construction \ Manufactured Home, DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Vinyl, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, FeeIncludes \ Trash, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Foundation \ Skirted, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ None, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Whirlpool Tub, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Leased, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets Allowed, Park Approval Y/N \ Yes, Property Type \ Mfg/Mobile, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Private, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Manuf./Mobile, Style \ Ranch, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Gas-Lp/Bottle
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Parcel #: SEAB M:3 B:4 L:174
- Zillow Home ID: 95363693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $104-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03874 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Seabrook as a whole. Among 03874 homes, this home is 48.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03874, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Seabrook, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03874 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seabrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03874 home values.
|73 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$190K||3||2||1,620|
|72 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$158K||3||2||1,620|
|71 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$147K||3||2||1,512|
|70 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$139K||3||2||1,296|
|69 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$136K||3||2||1,296|
|68 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$166K||3||2.5||1,510|
|67 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$150K||3||2||1,512|
|66 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$175K||3||2||1,782|
|47 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$129K||2||2||1,296|
|49 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$86K||2||1||924|
|51 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$137K||3||2||1,296|
|52 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$137K||3||2||1,296|
|53A Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$106K||3||2||920|
|54 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$144K||2||2||1,476|
|55 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$118K||2||2.5||994|
|56 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$139K||3||2||1,294|
|53 Coral Ln # A Seabrook, NH||$142K||3||2||920|
|53 Blacksnake Rd Seabrook, NH||$314K||4||3||2,150|
|71 Coral Ln Seabrook, NH||$243K||3||2||1,568|
|57 Blacksnake Rd Seabrook, NH||$234K||3||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Seabrook
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-125.6 mi
PK-4 & ungraded2.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!