- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,237 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- MLS #: 1089494
- 425 sqft basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Property Category \ Single Family, Insulation \ Unknown, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Status \ Active, Cooling \ None, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Fireplace \ None, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Hot Water \ Gas, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Plaster, Water Supply \ Connected, Garage Desc \ None, Insulation \ Walls, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Heat System \ Forced Air, Rooms \ Dining Room, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Microwave, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Hot Water \ Tank, Heating Fuel \ Electric, Heat System \ Baseboard, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Type \ Cape Cod, Basement Type \ Full, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Access \ Interior Only
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,061 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Parcel #: 040108
- Zillow Home ID: 65961765
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $142-203K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02861 home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.6% decrease for Pawtucket as a whole. Among 02861 homes, this home is 26.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02861, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% lower than in Pawtucket, and 21% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 02861 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
|80 Dawson St Pawtucket, RI||$160K||4||1||1,142|
|75 Dawson St Pawtucket, RI||$182K||3||2||1,666|
|81 Dawson St Pawtucket, RI||$171K||3||1||1,040|
|51 Wendell St Pawtucket, RI||$142K||2||1||1,014|
|54 County St Pawtucket, RI||--||Studio||--||--|
|57 Wendell St Pawtucket, RI||$122K||2||1||806|
|86 Dawson St Pawtucket, RI||$153K||4||1||1,109|
|61 Wendell St Pawtucket, RI||$125K||2||2||976|
|70 County St Pawtucket, RI||$124K||2||1||720|
|66 Dawson St Pawtucket, RI||$195K||3||1||1,558|
|94 Dawson St Pawtucket, RI||$161K||4||1||1,075|
|85 Wendell St Pawtucket, RI||$151K||3||1||1,109|
|80 Wendell St Pawtucket, RI||$148K||2||1||988|
|87 Dawson St Pawtucket, RI||$145K||2||1||1,040|
|112 Dawson St Pawtucket, RI||$158K||4||1||1,008|
|65 Dawson St Pawtucket, RI||$128K||2||1||768|
|81 County St Pawtucket, RI||$150K||3||1||1,050|
|92 Wendell St Pawtucket, RI||$126K||2||1||858|
|46 Mowry St Pawtucket, RI||$148K||3||2||1,406|
|50 Mowry St Pawtucket, RI||$157K||3||1||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!