A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 2,991 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $319
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0F8 P:0000034
- Zillow Home ID: 56290101
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $360-492K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02176 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Melrose as a whole. Among 02176 homes, this home is valued 7.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Melrose, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
|78 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$497K||4||2||2,198|
|66 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$432K||3||1||1,412|
|82 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$351K||2||1||1,050|
|393 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$375K||3||1||1,428|
|390 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$415K||4||2.01||1,750|
|83 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$448K||3||1||1,613|
|86 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$384K||2||1||1,338|
|58 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$443K||3||2||1,536|
|57 Highview St Billerica, MA||$428K||3||2.5||1,910|
|81 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$443K||3||1||1,572|
|90 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$458K||3||1||1,506|
|389 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$469K||3||2||2,041|
|267 1st St Melrose, MA||$409K||3||1||1,303|
|67 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$457K||3||1.5||1,962|
|85 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$487K||3||1.5||2,230|
|388 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$432K||3||1.5||1,817|
|54 Highview Ave Melrose, MA||$472K||4||3||2,341|
|279 1st St Melrose, MA||$503K||5||1||2,028|
|414 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$439K||3||1.5||2,063|
|384 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$426K||3||2||1,482|
Nearby Schools in Melrose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!