- Lot: 2.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 10,892 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $425,300
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Family Room Level \ 1, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Attached, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Wooded, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Office Level \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Contemporary, Water CF \ Private, WaterHeater \ Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,534 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: WNDM M:25 B:E L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 86814160
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $364-739K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03087 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Windham as a whole. Among 03087 homes, this home is valued 73.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 53.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Windham, and 65.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03087 home values.
|72 Marblehead Rd Windham, NH||$370K||4||2||2,348|
|76 Marblehead Rd Windham, NH||$402K||4||2.5||2,258|
|78 Marblehead Rd Windham, NH||$276K||3||2||1,332|
|70 Marblehead Rd Windham, NH||$393K||4||2.5||2,385|
|80 Marblehead Rd Windham, NH||$402K||4||2||3,017|
|68 Marblehead Rd Windham, NH||$373K||3||1.5||2,803|
|84 Marblehead Rd Windham, NH||$396K||3||2.5||1,955|
|86 Marblehead Rd Windham, NH||$273K||3||2.5||1,334|
|3 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$406K||4||2.5||2,528|
|4 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$423K||4||2.5||2,880|
|1 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$387K||4||1.5||2,942|
|88 Marblehead Rd Windham, NH||$380K||4||2||3,002|
|5 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$432K||4||3.5||2,962|
|7 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$407K||4||3||2,408|
|9 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$443K||4||2.5||2,910|
|2 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$369K||4||2.5||2,128|
|8 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$423K||4||2.5||2,468|
|10 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$425K||4||2.5||2,607|
|12 Deer Run Rd Windham, NH||$450K||4||2.5||3,144|
|2 Fawn Rd Windham, NH||$419K||4||3||2,672|
Nearby Schools in Windham
Alton Central School (Elem) (assigned)PK-843.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!