74 Oxford St, Winchester, MA 018903 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,442 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $981,128
- Price/sqft: $402
- Finished basement, 485 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Wall AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,442 sqft
- Parcel #: M:019 B:0095 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56380643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 74 Oxford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01890, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Winchester, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01890 home values.
- 72 Oxford St Winchester, MA$1.03M32.52,428
- 78 Oxford St Winchester, MA$1.29M33.53,109
- 73 Yale St Winchester, MA$1.73M42.55,794
- 69 Yale St Winchester, MA$1.31M42.53,495
- 63 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$998K321,800
- 73 Oxford St Winchester, MA$1.19M32.52,434
- 17 Dartmouth St Winchester, MA$1.67M43.54,568
- 75 Yale St Winchester, MA$1.2M52.53,653
- 67 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$1.12M12.52,542
- 18 Dartmouth St Winchester, MA$1.36M323,977
- 77 Oxford St Winchester, MA$1.4M33.53,722
- 59 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$824K41.52,016
- 71 Yale St Winchester, MA$1.38M434,012
- 79 Yale St Winchester, MA$1.37M443,049
- 64 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$1.22M52.53,396
- 16 Dartmouth St Winchester, MA$1.41M52.53,420
- 63 Yale St Winchester, MA$1.61M63.54,737
- 57 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$853K31.52,606
- 66 Yale St Winchester, MA$861K322,609
- 66 Oxford St Winchester, MA$1.31M53.53,425
Nearby Schools in Winchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292