74 Parma St, Daly City, CA 940145 beds, 2 baths, 1,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $388,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Finished basement, 740 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 290 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 003433100
- Zillow Home ID: 15461321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 74 Parma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% higher than in Daly City, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
- 98 Parma St Daly City, CA$529K311,030
- 50 Parma St Daly City, CA$532K211,030
- 26 Parma St Daly City, CA$553K421,030
- 2 Parma St Daly City, CA$527K311,030
- 267 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA$580K211,030
- 261 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA$529K421,030
- 273 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA$547K21.51,030
- 255 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA$537K211,030
- 73 Parma St Daly City, CA$516K211,030
- 49 Parma St Daly City, CA$525K421,030
- 97 Parma St Daly City, CA$541K221,100
- 25 Parma St Daly City, CA$549K221,030
- 1 Parma St Daly City, CA$541K221,030
- 243 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA$531K321,100
- 237 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA$530K21.51,380
- 188 E Moltke St Daly City, CA$628K331,500
- 186 E Moltke St Daly City, CA$625K331,500
- 192 E Moltke St Daly City, CA$630K331,500
- 315 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA$641K331,500
- 231 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA$535K221,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!