74 Putnam Pike, Dayville, CT 062412 beds, 1 bath, 1,862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $162,500
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: E277672
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Dirt Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Historic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 004041
- Zillow Home ID: 58112483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 74 Putnam Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Killingly, and 89.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 82 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$84K--1470
- 68 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$139K21936
- 56 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$136K21840
- 50 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$244K421,956
- 49 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT--Studio----
- 44 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$172K211,268
- 34 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$100K311,260
- 28 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT--------
- 30 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$191K211,638
- 19 Town Farm Rd Dayville, CT$169K311,387
- 17 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$201K411,432
- 136 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$241K422,807
- 14 Town Farm Rd Dayville, CT$157K421,775
- 11 Town Farm Rd Dayville, CT$135K311,507
- 154 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$106K11651
- 160 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$94K--11,211
- 552 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT$158K732,447
- 165 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$145K211,481
- 738 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT$200K------
- 168 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$79K11400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.