- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
74 Tampa Ave, Albany, NY 122033 beds, 3 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,128 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $121,900
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 840 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 01010006404700020180000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29642138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 74 Tampa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Buckingham Lake - Crestwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71% lower than in Albany, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values.
- 75 Tampa Ave Albany, NY$191K31.51,210
- 78 Tampa Ave Albany, NY$162K311,149
- 79 Tampa Ave Albany, NY$217K432,356
- 83 Tampa Ave Albany, NY$156K31.51,225
- 82 Tampa Ave Albany, NY$185K31.51,104
- 64 Ormond St Albany, NY$164K31.5872
- 68 Ormond St Albany, NY$174K221,615
- 87 Tampa Ave Albany, NY$187K422,200
- 70 Ormond St Albany, NY$115K------
- 86 Tampa Ave Albany, NY$191K42.51,348
- 62 Ormond St Albany, NY$171K31.5952
- 72 Ormond St Albany, NY$172K31.51,040
- 60 Ormond St Albany, NY$157K31.5952
- 74 Ormond St Albany, NY$135K321,012
- 90 Tampa Ave Albany, NY$205K442,176
- 91 Tampa Ave Albany, NY$192K31.51,750
- 78 Ormond St Albany, NY$160K311,040
- 101 Tampa Ave Albany, NY--------
- 82 Ormond St Albany, NY$203K422,080
- 103 Tampa Ave Albany, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.