Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-135K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1969
- All time views: 1,097
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $77,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Condo Type: Traditional
- Cooling System: None
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Shared Septic
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Shared Well
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 45
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: M:106 L:0031 U:0015
- Zillow Home ID: 57839075
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06798 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% lower than in Woodbury, and 37.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06798 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodbury.
|Other Units in this Building (25)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 74 Washington Rd|
Nearby Schools in Woodbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!