740 Cliffside Cir, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 400 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 1992 for $74,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: 3435216
- Finished basement, 288 sqft
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 6808806
- Zillow Home ID: 35455564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 740 Cliffside Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% less than in Akron, and 6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 746 Cliffside Cir Akron, OH$123K43.51,944
- 712 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$114K321,260
- 706 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$122K31.51,512
- 734 Cliffside Cir Akron, OH$111K41.51,690
- 720 Treeside Dr Akron, OH$100K321,688
- 752 Cliffside Cir Akron, OH$160K43.52,129
- 702 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$113K321,544
- 716 Treeside Dr Akron, OH$109K421,364
- 753 Cliffside Cir Akron, OH$123K43.52,180
- 730 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$93K321,580
- 745 Cliffside Cir Akron, OH$144K432,184
- 739 Cliffside Cir Akron, OH$111K42.52,184
- 710 Treeside Dr Akron, OH$120K42.52,234
- 690 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$90K31.51,200
- 703 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$94K31.5960
- 709 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$109K321,316
- 736 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$105K321,562
- 715 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$112K321,316
- 697 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$109K42.52,162
- 717 Treeside Dr Akron, OH$100K321,488
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.