7400 E Denelle St, Palmer, AK 99645
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:2,670 sq ft
- Lot:43,560 sq ft
- Year Built:1984
- Last Sold:Feb 2012 for $225,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
What I love about the homeAwesome view of Pioneer Peak. Master Shower newly tiled, and Guest Bath remodeled.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesCentral Vacuum System, New 95.5% Efficient Lachinvar Boiler/Water Heater.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Wood
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
- Roof TypeShake Single
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID2141349823
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$337,636||$219K – $486K||+$4,025||$126||05/21/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,817/mo||$1.5K – $2.3K/mo||+$40||$0.68||05/13/2013|
Among 99645 homes, this home is valued 33% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40% less per square foot.
/>Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 7400 E Denelle Street
Nearby Schools in Palmer
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home