- Lot: 7.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,340 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $29,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $17
- MLS #: 506191
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Category \ Residential, Bathrooms \ GARDEN TUB, Bathrooms \ SEP SHOWER, Dining \ BRKFAST BAR, Dining \ INFORMAL, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Porch \ BACK, Porch \ FRONT, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Listing Status \ Active, Waterfront? \ NO, Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Dining \ KIT-AREA, Heating \ ELECTRIC, InFile \ LEADBASE, Style \ OTHER, Utilities \ ALL ELECTRIC, Floors \ VINYL, Miscellaneous \ AS-IS, Bedroom \ SPLIT, InFile \ SELL DISC, Sewer \ SEPTIC, LotDescription \ METES&BOUNDS, Water \ WELL, Property Type \ Manufactured, Cooling \ NONE, Construction \ ALUMINUM, Terms-Offered \ FHA-203K, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: R02080930000000116
- Zillow Home ID: 50950315
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $48-166K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 36522 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Citronelle as a whole. Among 36522 homes, this home is 46.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 51.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36522, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Citronelle, and 151.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36522 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citronelle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36522 home values.
|7400 Rocky Fork Rd # D Citronelle, AL||$100K||3||1||1,984|
|15900 Mayfield Rd Citronelle, AL||$44K||2||1||1,040|
|7400 Rocky Fork Rd # K Citronelle, AL||--||2||1||752|
|15930 Mayfield Rd Citronelle, AL||$125K||3||2||1,827|
|7400 Rocky Fork Rd # H Citronelle, AL||$111K||4||2||1,350|
|16050 Mayfield Rd Citronelle, AL||$123K||--||--||1,587|
|15915 Mayfield Rd Citronelle, AL||$76K||3||2||1,830|
|16110 Mayfield Rd Citronelle, AL||$50K||--||--||336|
|16001 Mayfield Rd Citronelle, AL||$68K||--||--||--|
|16109 Mayfield Rd Citronelle, AL||$200K||--||--||2,947|
|7420 Rocky Fork Rd Citronelle, AL||$41K||--||--||684|
|15825 Old Citronelle Rd Citronelle, AL||$282K||--||2||3,048|
|7351 Rocky Fork Rd Citronelle, AL||$58K||--||--||1,286|
|7430 Rocky Fork Rd Citronelle, AL||$55K||--||--||1,286|
|7730 Rocky Fork Rd Citronelle, AL||$143K||3||2||2,891|
|7730 Rocky Fork Rd # A Citronelle, AL||$91K||2||1||1,634|
|7640 Rocky Fork Rd Citronelle, AL||$53K||--||--||1,280|
|16285 Celeste Rd # B Citronelle, AL||$146K||3||2||1,711|
|7670 Rocky Fork Rd # A Citronelle, AL||$160K||7||2||2,710|
|72866 Old Gulfcrest Road Rd Citronelle, AL||$53K||2||1||800|
Nearby Schools in Citronelle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!