7401 Blackburn Ave# I-102, Downers Grove, IL 60516
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,162 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:Oct 1994 for $46,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow174
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Other
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- MLS #08382301
- Parcel #0929215098
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- School District99
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4593180
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$92,930||$85K – $99K||-$2,365||$79||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,239/mo||$1.2K – $1.5K/mo||-$30||$1.07||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 60516 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Downers Grove as a whole. Among 60516 homes, this home is 66.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 51.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% higher than in Downers Grove, and 210.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
Neighborhood for 7401 Blackburn Avenue # I-102
Nearby Schools in Downers Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Eisenhower Junior High (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Lace Elementary (assigned) 3-5 1.4 mi
- O Neill Middle (assigned) 7-8 1.7 mi
- Community High School District 99 - Sou... (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- Mark Delay School (assigned) PK-2 1.9 mi
- Marquette Manor Baptist Academy PK-12 0.3 mi
- Elizabeth Ide Elementary K-2 0.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005