- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7401 Ebenezer Church Rd, Raleigh, NC 276123 beds, 3 baths, 1,956 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: Park
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,956 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 077704625181000
- Zillow Home ID: 6463977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7401 Ebenezer Church Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Raleigh, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 6008 Canadero Dr Raleigh, NC$511K--2.53,879
- 7408 Ebenezer Church Rd Raleigh, NC$324K--32,087
- 7500 Ebenezer Church Rd Raleigh, NC$370K--2.52,221
- 6109 Alanda Ct Raleigh, NC$413K--2.52,324
- 7504 Ebenezer Church Rd Raleigh, NC$332K--21,760
- 7401 Amaris Ln Raleigh, NC$372K--2.52,232
- 6100 Alanda Ct Raleigh, NC$381K--2.52,748
- 6004 Canadero Dr Raleigh, NC$354K32.52,458
- 7508 Ebenezer Church Rd Raleigh, NC$337K--21,749
- 6000 Canadero Dr Raleigh, NC$612K--3.53,991
- 7405 Amaris Ln Raleigh, NC$410K42.52,668
- 7512 Ebenezer Church Rd Raleigh, NC$429K--3.53,252
- 8353 Nantahala Dr NC--------
- 6106 Alanda Ct Raleigh, NC$266K--2.5--
- 7808 Chestnut Branch Ct Raleigh, NC$630K--3.53,761
- 6013 Canadero Dr Raleigh, NC$363K--31,866
- 6112 Alanda Ct Raleigh, NC$419K--2.52,506
- 7600 Stone Horse Cir Raleigh, NC$522K--2.53,377
- 7601 Stone Horse Cir Raleigh, NC$602K43.53,730
- 8347 Nantahala Dr Raleigh, NC$370K----2,794
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.