- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Views: 4,412 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $363,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Add'l Property Use \ Res/Business Use Ok, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ South Mountain, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Detached, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Septic, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 12297001W
- Zillow Home ID: 55259036
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-485K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Mountain home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among South Mountain homes, this home is valued 143.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 97.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% higher than in Phoenix, and 219% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
|3213 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$211K||3||2||1,439|
|3211 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$204K||--||2.5||1,439|
|3217 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$212K||--||2.5||1,670|
|3219 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$208K||--||2.5||1,439|
|3223 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$224K||3||2||1,840|
|7210 S 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ||$199K||2||2||1,439|
|3225 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$200K||2||2||1,439|
|3229 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$215K||3||2||1,670|
|3231 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$226K||3||2||1,840|
|7208 S 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ||$199K||2||2||1,439|
|3235 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$200K||2||2||1,439|
|3237 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$202K||--||2.5||1,439|
|3134 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ||$128K||3||3||1,538|
|3134 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ||$147K||--||--||1,538|
|7206 S 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ||$199K||3||2||1,439|
|3241 E Fremont Rd Phoenix, AZ||$222K||--||3||1,840|
|3126 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ||$117K||--||--||1,205|
|3130 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ||$130K||3||2||1,439|
|3130 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ||$127K||3||2||1,439|
|3135 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ||$129K||3||3||1,538|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!