7403 8th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981174 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,218 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $409,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement, 910 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0461000050
- Zillow Home ID: 48672732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7403 8th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whittier Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% less than in Seattle, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Whittier Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier Heights home values.
- 7337 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$448K211,230
- 7405 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$445K211,040
- 7331 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$627K32.252,250
- 7413 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$537K312,230
- 7329 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$499K221,600
- 7325 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$392K211,020
- 7338 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$566K51.52,130
- 7342 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$464K411,360
- 7421 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$472K41.751,660
- 7334 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$559K411,940
- 7348 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$417K21860
- 7330 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$550K51.751,660
- 7319 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$664K522,340
- 7354 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$523K321,740
- 7326 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$400K41820
- 815 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$784K432,700
- 656 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$688K42.752,240
- 7315 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$548K221,520
- 7322 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$597K31.752,030
- 7318 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$447K211,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.