- Lot: 8,337 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 57 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,261 all time views
- HOA Fee: $325
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $263,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: O5367043
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Description \ Two Story, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Property Style \ Condo, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Last Status \ Incomplete, Roof \ Tile, Utilities \ Other
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,214 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 262328710800107
- Zillow Home ID: 58339649
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $229-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32819 home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Doctor Phillips as a whole. Among 32819 homes, this home is 48.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 111.6% greater than in Doctor Phillips, and 279% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
|7403 Green Tree Dr Orlando, FL||$260K||3||2.5||2,214|
|7405 Green Tree Dr # 106 Orlando, FL||$266K||3||2.5||1,985|
|7401 Green Tree Dr # 108 Orlando, FL||$309K||3||2.5||2,384|
|7407 Green Tree Dr # 105 Orlando, FL||$307K||3||2.5||2,333|
|Green Tree Dr #1 Orlando, FL||$133K||--||--||--|
|7415 Green Tree Dr Orlando, FL||$288K||3||2.5||2,333|
|7331 Cypress Grove Rd Orlando, FL||$252K||--||--||--|
|7331 Cypress Grove Rd # 90 Orlando, FL||$295K||3||2.5||2,214|
|7333 Cypress Grove Rd # 91 Orlando, FL||$266K||3||2.5||1,985|
|7335 Cypress Grove Rd # 92 Orlando, FL||$306K||3||2.5||2,333|
|7329 Cypress Grove Rd # 89 Orlando, FL||$311K||3||2.5||2,384|
|7427 Green Tree Dr Orlando, FL||$268K||3||2.5||2,214|
|7404 Green Tree Dr Orlando, FL||$302K||3||2.5||1,985|
|7429 Green Tree Dr Orlando, FL||$251K||3||2||2,027|
|7410 Green Tree Dr # 120 Orlando, FL||$300K||3||2.5||2,214|
|7402 Green Tree Dr # 124 Orlando, FL||$310K||3||2.5||2,333|
|7412 Green Tree Dr Orlando, FL||$295K||3||2.5||2,384|
|7408 Green Tree Dr # 121 Orlando, FL||$266K||3||2.5||1,985|
|7404 Green Tree Dr # 123 Orlando, FL||$266K||3||2.5||1,985|
|7406 Green Tree Dr # 122 Orlando, FL||$304K||3||2.5||2,214|
Nearby Schools in Doctor Phillips
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.