7403 Las Lunas, San Diego, CA 921275 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Nestled between Rancho Santa Fe and Santa Luz, this lovely 5BR, 4.5 BA home is located in gated Santa Monica. The home is on a corner 1/3 acre lot with no homes directly in back. There is a two car garage, plus a stand alone third garage. Large walled front courtyard with fountain.
The first floor includes a bedroom with full bath. The spacious kitchen includes granite countertops, an island with separate sink and disposal. Adjacent is a walk-in pantry. Connecting with the kitchen is the breakfast nook area and the family room with fireplace. There is a large formal dining room which looks out to the backyard. Also on the first floor is a library (or office) with custom book shelves, laundry room with tile countertops, sink, and storage cabinets, and a guest bathroom.
On the second floor is a large master BR with two-sided fireplace and retreat area. The bathroom inlcudes double sinks, jacuzzi tub, and a walk-in closet. Connecting to the bathroom is an office/den/exercise room with large balcony. There is also a large balcony overlooking the backyard. There are three additional bedrooms, one with en suite full bath; the other two share a full bath. There is also a large second family room on the this floor.
The backyard includes a sparkling pool with waterfall feature, salt chlorinator system, and solar heating. In addition there is a palapa with table, a custom built gas barbecue, firepit, and mature landscaping.
Additional benefits of living in Santa Monica include large community pool, gym/excercise room, basketball court, tennis courts, and picnic area. Located in award winning Poway School District.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $278
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,324 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 3032200600
- Zillow Home ID: 61239308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7403 Las Lunas
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Black Mountain Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% higher than in San Diego, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Black Mountain Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Black Mountain Ranch home values.
- 7411 Las Lunas San Diego, CA$1.24M32.53,677
- 7419 Las Lunas San Diego, CA$1.3M54.54,324
- 7404 Las Lunas San Diego, CA$1.52M54.54,104
- 14664 Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$1.29M654,104
- 14656 Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$1.68M443,600
- 14641 Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$1.22M555,346
- 14672 Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$1.44M53.53,680
- Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$658K------
- 7412 Las Lunas San Diego, CA$1.16M32.53,330
- Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$595K------
- 14680 Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$2.08M65.54,604
- 14642 Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$1.28M43.54,284
- 7423 Las Lunas San Diego, CA$1.18M43.53,562
- 14633 Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$1.31M54.54,646
- 14688 Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$1.5M453,677
- 7420 Las Lunas San Diego, CA$1.03M433,677
- 14648 La Plata San Diego, CA$1.46M54.55,481
- 14636 Rio Rancho San Diego, CA$1.92M54.54,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.