7404 Forest Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452313 beds, 2 baths, 1,257 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $61,777
- Price/sqft: $49
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,257 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5930005004400
- Zillow Home ID: 34381294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7404 Forest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45231, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% less than in Mount Healthy, and 184.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 45231 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mount Healthy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45231 home values.
- 1988 Stevens Ave Cincinnati, OH$70K311,220
- 7410 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$66K311,344
- 7368 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$54K411,992
- 7416 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$66K211,071
- 1980 Stevens Ave Cincinnati, OH$95K21.51,316
- 7417 Roettele Pl Cincinnati, OH$76K32.51,900
- 1983 Stevens Ave Cincinnati, OH$36K11866
- 1976 Stevens Ave Cincinnati, OH$64K211,200
- 7424 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$103K221,374
- 7405 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$73K21.51,618
- 7360 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$71K31.51,404
- 7413 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$64K211,157
- 7409 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$53K311,664
- 7401 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$185K222,320
- 1979 Stevens Ave Cincinnati, OH$63K311,385
- 7373 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$106K41.51,642
- 7417 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$38K21994
- 7365 Forest Ave Cincinnati, OH$87K22992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!