- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7405 Draper Ave, La Jolla, CA 920374 beds, 4 baths, 3,099 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,670,000
- Price/sqft: $539
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,099 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3511210800
- Zillow Home ID: 51080035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7405 Draper Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 157.4% greater than in San Diego, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 7407 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.7M32.52,895
- 7403 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$2.27M33.53,199
- 7369 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.38M32.52,038
- 7407 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.99M32.52,895
- 7411 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.2M311,332
- 7365 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$2.11M332,038
- 7415-7417 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.27M321,600
- 7359 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.38M332,032
- 7388-7390 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$3.92M653,242
- 7402 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$1.11M321,700
- 7402 1/2 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$1.54MStudio----
- 7361 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.41M32.52,038
- 7419 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.24M421,405
- 7341 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.36M332,032
- 7404 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$1.65M332,619
- 7406 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$1.66M432,645
- 7409 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.23M32.51,953
- 7355 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.97M332,147
- 7355 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.94M332,147
- 7372 Eads Ave La Jolla, CA$3.2M443,928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.