7406 W Hillside Rd, Crystal Lake, IL 600124 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 50 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $236,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,868 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2123942124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7406 W Hillside Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 388.5% higher than in McHenry, and 2379.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60012 home values.
- 7406 Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$277K3--2,868
- 7410 Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$209K3--1,674
- 4223 Rigby Rd Crystal Lake, IL$212K----1,642
- 7403 Marlboro Rd Crystal Lake, IL$171K5--1,788
- 7411 Marlboro Rd Crystal Lake, IL$235K42.52,346
- 7414 Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$159K3--1,263
- 7401 Marlboro Rd Crystal Lake, IL$242K3--1,590
- 7415 Marlboro Rd Crystal Lake, IL$239K4--1,648
- Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$232K3--1,941
- 7419 Marlboro Rd Crystal Lake, IL$151K321,104
- 7418 Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$166K----1,294
- 4224 Rigby Rd Crystal Lake, IL$292K2--2,127
- 7414 Marlboro Rd Crystal Lake, IL$192K----1,950
- 7310 Marlboro Rd Crystal Lake, IL$198K3--2,184
- 7417 Chesterfield Rd Crystal Lake, IL$217K4--1,496
- 7406 Marlboro Rd Crystal Lake, IL$213K3--1,327
- 4220 Rigby Rd Crystal Lake, IL$249K3--2,029
- 7421 Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$170K----1,975
- 4215 Rigby Rd Crystal Lake, IL$167K3--1,532
- 7321 W Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$149K532,731
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292