7407 4th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,500 sqft
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $369,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 300 sqft
- Eating Area in Kitchen, Garage parking for one car, laundry in unit
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Parcel #: 9528101074
- Zillow Home ID: 49140713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7407 4th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Green Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58% lower than in Seattle, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Green Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- 7405 4th Ave NE Seattle, WA$418K321,220
- 7411 4th Ave NE APT A Seattle, WA$553K33.51,460
- 7413 4th Ave NE APT A Seattle, WA$553K33.51,460
- 7403 4th Ave NE Seattle, WA$453K321,520
- 7413 4th Ave NE APT B Seattle, WA$560K43.51,430
- 7411 4th Ave NE APT B Seattle, WA$556K331,460
- 7416 4 Ave Ne F # F Seattle, WA$413K21.51,274
- 7350 Woodlawn Ave NE Seattle, WA$402K321,220
- 7358 Woodlawn Ave NE Seattle, WA$625K521,870
- 7417 4th Ave NE Seattle, WA$218K--1600
- 7417 4th Ave NE APT 301 Seattle, WA$424K221,168
- 7417 4th Ave NE APT 202 Seattle, WA$253K11600
- 7417 4th Ave NE APT 201 Seattle, WA$248K11555
- 7417 4th Ave NE APT 102 Seattle, WA$251K11596
- 7417 4th Ave NE APT 101 Seattle, WA$245K11555
- 7318 Woodlawn Ave NE Seattle, WA$578K33.51,846
- 7410 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA$586K33.51,690
- 7419 4th Ave NE # A Seattle, WA$431K21.51,250
- 7406 Latona Ave NE UNIT C Seattle, WA$494K331,520
- 7421 4th Ave NE # A Seattle, WA$562K33.251,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.