- Lot: 9,112 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 2,938 all time views
- HOA Fee: $242
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $496,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $204
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Chaparral High, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Scottsdale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,440 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 17548342
- Zillow Home ID: 7866179
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-985K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Scottsdale home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Scottsdale as a whole. Among North Scottsdale homes, this home is valued 37.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Scottsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% less than in Scottsdale, and 1.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Scottsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Scottsdale home values.
|7417 E Cochise Rd Scottsdale, AZ||$655K||3||3||2,440|
|7406 E Beryl Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$697K||3||2.5||2,795|
|7416 E Beryl Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$659K||--||3.75||2,440|
|7429 E Cochise Rd Scottsdale, AZ||$740K||--||4||2,992|
|7408 E Cochise Rd Scottsdale, AZ||$780K||--||4||2,992|
|7428 E Beryl Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$840K||4||3.5||3,131|
|7418 E Cochise Rd Scottsdale, AZ||$718K||3||3||2,795|
|7415 E Beryl Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$683K||--||--||2,795|
|7430 E Cochise Rd Scottsdale, AZ||$792K||--||3.75||3,159|
|7427 E Beryl Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$745K||--||4||2,992|
|7420 N Via Camello Del Norte UNIT 194 Scottsdale, AZ||$492K||3||2||1,364|
|7453 E Cochise Rd Scottsdale, AZ||$670K||--||--||2,440|
|7452 E Beryl Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$809K||4||3.5||2,992|
|7439 E Beryl Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$763K||--||3.75||3,159|
|4126 E Cochise Rd Scottsdale, AZ||$646K||4||2||1,852|
|10410 N 74th Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$823K||3||3||3,223|
|7454 E Cochise Rd Scottsdale, AZ||$777K||4||3.5||2,992|
|7465 E Cochise Rd Scottsdale, AZ||$764K||--||4||2,992|
|7451 E Beryl Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$868K||--||4.75||3,821|
|7401 E Gold Dust Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$554K||3||3||2,573|
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!