- Lot: 5,244 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 1,766 all time views
- HOA Fee: $35
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $183,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Desert Ridge High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30907654
- Zillow Home ID: 8273304
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $173-203K.
Market guideZillow predicts Superstition Springs home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Superstition Springs homes, this home is valued 8.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Superstition Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% higher than in Mesa, and 125.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Superstition Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Superstition Springs home values.
|7413 E Milagro Ave Mesa, AZ||$202K||4||2.5||1,656|
|7401 E Milagro Ave Mesa, AZ||$241K||4||2.5||2,169|
|7408 E Monte Ave Mesa, AZ||$232K||--||3.75||2,169|
|7419 E Milagro Ave Mesa, AZ||$172K||3||2||1,225|
|7402 E Monte Ave Mesa, AZ||$197K||3||2||1,610|
|7414 E Monte Ave Mesa, AZ||$253K||4||3||2,169|
|2465 S Rowen Mesa, AZ||$252K||3||3||2,259|
|2466 S Avoca Cir Mesa, AZ||$243K||--||3||2,252|
|7420 E Monte Ave Mesa, AZ||$192K||3||2||1,407|
|7425 E Milagro Ave Mesa, AZ||$172K||3||2||1,225|
|2526 S Rowen Mesa, AZ||$236K||--||3.75||1,980|
|2459 S Rowen Mesa, AZ||$183K||--||2.5||1,286|
|2458 S Avoca Cir Mesa, AZ||$227K||--||3.75||2,169|
|2516 S Rowen Mesa, AZ||$207K||3||2||1,545|
|2516 S Rowen Mesa, AZ||$177K||3||2||1,545|
|7426 E Monte Ave Mesa, AZ||$204K||3||3||1,544|
|2534 S Rowen Mesa, AZ||$218K||--||3||1,710|
|7429 E Milagro Ave Mesa, AZ||$194K||--||3||1,544|
|2508 S Rowen Mesa, AZ||$232K||--||3||1,820|
|2542 S Rowen Mesa, AZ||$267K||--||4||2,352|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!