7407 Elton Ave, Cleveland, OH 441022 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,410 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1884
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $25,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: None, 0 space, 753 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 00607020
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 33334475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7407 Elton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit Shoreway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% lower than in Cleveland, and 191% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Detroit Shoreway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit Shoreway home values.
- 7401 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$35K511,292
- 7411 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$37K311,069
- 7323 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$81K311,332
- 7415 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$62K22864
- 7419 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$40K11608
- 7321 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH--421,886
- 7421 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$49K31768
- 7402 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$38K211,511
- 7316 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$53K311,516
- 7406 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$34K21720
- 7406 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH--622,255
- 7314 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$48K21900
- 7410 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$34K21800
- 7315 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH--522,230
- 7410 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$38K411,456
- 7425 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$37K31917
- 7310 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$37K211,525
- 7414 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$71K311,264
- 7414 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$34K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.