7407 Shady Grove Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 231114 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $172,500
- Price/sqft: $133
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 8714083047
- Zillow Home ID: 12281177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7407 Shady Grove Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 59.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.2% higher than in Mechanicsville, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mechanicsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23111 home values.
- 7411 Shady Grove Rd Mechanicsville, VA$140K31950
- 7403 Shady Grove Rd Mechanicsville, VA$169K421,296
- 7491 Delkin Cir Mechanicsville, VA$239K532,415
- 7493 Delkin Cir Mechanicsville, VA$191K321,539
- 7397 Shady Grove Rd Mechanicsville, VA$169K31.51,161
- 7421 Shady Grove Rd Mechanicsville, VA$155K421,296
- 7395 Kenebeck Cir Mechanicsville, VA$220K43.51,734
- 7401 Kenebeck Cir Mechanicsville, VA$197K42.51,539
- 7389 Kenebeck Cir Mechanicsville, VA$227K33.51,706
- 7494 Delkin Cir Mechanicsville, VA$183K321,132
- 7391 Shady Grove Rd Mechanicsville, VA$214KStudio--2,320
- 7497 Delkin Cir Mechanicsville, VA$116K431,813
- Deborah Dr Mechanicsville, VA--------
- 7496 Delkin Cir Mechanicsville, VA$191K32.51,836
- 7403 Kenebeck Cir Mechanicsville, VA$210K431,652
- 7483 Ridgeview Rd Mechanicsville, VA$216K321,936
- 8010 Arnoka Rd Mechanicsville, VA$151K321,326
- 8014 Arnoka Rd Mechanicsville, VA$163K321,384
- Kenebeck Cir Mechanicsville, VA$200K331,595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.