- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7407 Via Carillo, San Diego, CA 921294 beds, 4 baths, 2,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $588,000
- Price/sqft: $254
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 3063811900
- Zillow Home ID: 61432623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7407 Via Carillo
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Torrey Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% higher than in San Diego, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Torrey Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Torrey Highlands home values.
- Via Rivera San Diego, CA$523K------
- 7401 Via Carillo San Diego, CA$635K32.51,707
- 7400 Via Rivera San Diego, CA$677K42.51,931
- Via Carrillo San Diego, CA$525K------
- 7395 Via Carillo San Diego, CA$694K42.52,101
- 7390 Via Rivera San Diego, CA$631K32.51,707
- 7384 Via Rivera San Diego, CA$684K42.51,931
- 13271 Via San Lorenza Dr San Diego, CA$666K42.51,931
- 7389 Via Carillo San Diego, CA$706K43.52,194
- Via Rivera San Diego, CA$512K------
- 7410 Cortile Bellaza San Diego, CA$690K42.52,101
- Healis Pl CA$549K------
- 7411 Via Rivera San Diego, CA$694K42.52,101
- 7378 Via Rivera San Diego, CA$630K32.51,707
- 13265 Via San Lorenza Dr San Diego, CA$725K43.52,194
- 7405 Via Rivera San Diego, CA$681K42.51,931
- 7404 Cortile Bellaza San Diego, CA$660K32.51,707
- 7383 Via Carillo San Diego, CA$682K431,931
- 7399 Via Rivera San Diego, CA$701K42.52,101
- 7393 Via Rivera San Diego, CA$711K43.52,194
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!