7408 Thomas Way, Tampa, FL 336194 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
It has a complete fenced in yard with 2 gates,large enough to store your boat or R.V.
Large storage shed in back yard.
Lots of patio space in backyard as well as around the side of the house.
House has just been updated and remodeled.
Guest or in law suite on right side of home includes three rooms with a complete bathroom.
Great quiet neighborhood located not far from cross town exp. and I - 75.
Don't miss this one!!!!!!!
Take advantage of this great Tampa location before it is gone.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 101 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $40,500
- Price/sqft: $31
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 0455572084
- Zillow Home ID: 44940288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7408 Thomas Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33619, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.2% greater than in Palm River-Clair Mel, and 398.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm River-Clair Mel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 7406 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$64K311,185
- 7410 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$86K421,819
- 7407 Patrician Pl Tampa, FL$64K421,329
- 7405 Patrician Pl Tampa, FL$71K21888
- 7409 Patrician Pl Tampa, FL$65K21888
- 7407 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$56K311,167
- 7404 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$75K21925
- 7412 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$76K31945
- 7405 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$57K31.51,145
- 7409 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$57K311,145
- 7403 Patrician Pl Tampa, FL$99K311,182
- 7411 Patrician Pl Tampa, FL$63K221,176
- 7403 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$55K311,185
- 7411 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$75K31950
- 7408 Patrician Pl Tampa, FL$64K311,368
- 7414 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$76K31925
- 7402 Thomas Way Tampa, FL$74K21925
- 7410 Wishing Well Ct Tampa, FL$77K21949
- 7406 Patrician Pl Tampa, FL$72K31888
- 7408 Wishing Well Ct Tampa, FL$69K41.51,188